Wednesday 11 February 2015

SHOOT 3: Titles research

Research
I also looked on artofthetitle.com. I found many different fonts used in title sequences

I really liked Fargo's font sequence as it like ours uses type over scenery as well as the interesting use of spacing between letters. I used this is our first rough cut.






These inspired me to try out different spacing between lines, words and letters.



In this I used spaces between letters


In this I used spaces between words


Again I used spaces between letters


In this I used spaces between the lines and words



However after analysis You've Got Mails tiles I also used their technique of making the name of the concerning person bold. Also You've Got Mail is a rom-com and their font used is very similar to ours, therefore this may signify that our film's genre is also a rom-com.




I made the concerning party's name bold to highlight their name

1 comment:

  1. this is one is spot on - well illustrated, and very clearly applied, with supporting text

    ReplyDelete

please note all comments are vetted.