Friday 20 February 2015

SHOOT 5 Bad boy: Planning + Reflecting

Behind the scenes of the bad boy shoot
Shoot 5
How it went
Overall the shoot went very well. I didn't have anyone from my class to help me film and as I was in it, I directed my dad  and sister what to and how to film it. In the end he did quite well and got the shots I wanted although some of the shots could of been shot with better quality.  

Problems
When  filming the 'Badboy' scene I thought it would be better if we concentrated on the bad boy and not have any girls in the shoot as when I did this it was very hard to frame. It was also quite difficult finding the right location outside to get the shots focused on the character as we wanted him central of the shot. We also had a difficulty with the panning up shot as it didn't look very good as it was shaky. Also I wanted a shot of me driving off on my moped but it didn't work and needs to go to the garage. 

Organisation
When organising this shoot I decided that the 'batboy' needed to wear big boots with skinny plain jeans, a white t shirt and a leather jacket. (I have discussed the bad boys costume earlier on in my blog) This would connote the preferred reading to the audience about this character. I also used a roll of paper for a fake cigarette but set it on fire to get the smoke to make it look real. This also meant i had ashes i could flick off to make it look realistic.


Planning
This is a story board of the shots I did to help me organise and plan the scene. I did alter it a bit to fit with with the situation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

please note all comments are vetted.