Wednesday 18 February 2015

SHOOT 3 VOICE OVER: original voice over

The voce over we first used
For the first two rough cuts we have used the voice over from Submarine. This new voice over I wrote is influenced by the original whilst also introducing the characters and setting the scene. It will be used as anchorage. This indicates to the audience that Hollie is quirky and an individual as she prefers to read Jane Austin novels, whilst also hinting at the other twos personality as it hints that Harri is crazy and outgoing and Brad is popular and handsome. 
Most people see me as quiet, reserved, always with my head in a book, most usually a 19th century classic. Poppleton, my home town is just south of York, a tiny village surrounded by sheep and vast moorland. I like it here. I like the quiet. It's just like living in a Jane Austin novel. My name is Hollie Morris. My school however is a quite a contrast. My best friend Harri. Well, many would describe him as, flamboyant. Crazy. An individual, just like my self. Opposites attract you know. And finally Brad. What can I say about Brad. Well he's dreamy. Gorgeous. And way way out of my league. If only he'd notice me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please note all comments are vetted.