Tuesday 11 November 2014

TECHNOLOGY: Final Cut Pro X: Tools Used

Final Cut Pro X


Tools

When I was creating my ident I used many different tools in the process.

This is my timeline for my ident



 Tools that I used in my ident include the cross dissolve and fade to color edit with enabled my clip to fade in and out to make it look smoother and to create a complete transition between the video and title





I also used the Halftone effect on the video to create a 60's black and white effect which would fit with the make up of the model. I altered the different aspects of the effect as I decreased the scale as the image became unrecognisable when the scale was at 100% I also did the same with the contrast as this also altered the image too much. 

This is my ident
Font
I also imported a retro font from http://www.1001fonts.com/vintage-fonts.html I then had to transfer this font to the Final Cut Pro font library to be able to use it in my ident






No comments:

Post a Comment

please note all comments are vetted.